A rash is a noticeable change in the texture or color of your skin. Your skin may become scaly, bumpy, itchy, or otherwise irritated.
Causes of Skin Allergy
- Beauty products, soaps, and laundry detergent
- Dyes in clothing
- Coming into contact with chemicals in rubber, elastic, or latex
- Touching poisonous plants, such as poison oak, poison ivy, or poison sumac
Symptoms of Skin Allergy
- hives (itchy red spots on the skin)
- nasal congestion (known as rhinitis)
- scratchy throat.
- watery or itchy eyes.